BAKETIME Ltd is recalling various biscuit and snack products, including some sold through Booker and Bestway, which they say have been manufactured in ‘unhygienic conditions’.
All batches of the products listed below are being recalled as they may have been subject to pest contamination:
– Bestway Mini All Butter Shortbread L16034
– Bestway Mini Brownies L16035
– Bestway Mini Cheese Thins L16032, L16033
– Bestway Mini Choc Chip Cookies L16035
– Happy Shopper Cheese Thins L16026, L16027, L16032, L16053, L16366, L16060, L16066
– Happy Shopper Fudge Brownies L16041
– Happy Shopper Choc Chip Cookies L16041
– LBV Potato Bakes Korma L16034
– Aldi Cheese Thins (10% Cheese) – L16026, L16027, L16055, L16056, L16057, L16073, L16074, L16075
– Aldi Cheese Bakes – L16026, L16027, L16032, L16033, L16039, L16040, L16046, L16047, L16053, L16366, L16060, L16066, L16067, L16073
– Aldi Oddbites Cheese – L16060
– Aldi Oddbites Salt and Vinegar – L16061
– Aldi Oddbites Smoky Bacon – L16061
– Aldi Ginger Nuts – L16047, L16048, L16061, L16062, L16068, L16069
Baketime Ltd said it was recalling the above products as a precautionary measure and that they have provided all their customers with point-of-sale notices for display in stores. These notices will inform consumers why the products are being recalled and will tell them what to do if they have bought the product. No other products manufactured by Baketime Ltd are known to be affected.
The Food Standards Authority advised any customers who have purchased the products not to eat them.