THE fine food trade exhibition Scotland’s Speciality Food Show – taking place 22-24 Jan 2017 at the SECC, Glasgow, and aimed at food retailers, foodservice operators and others – will feature several start-up and new Scottish producers. The event’s Launch Gallery is now sold out and includes from Scotland:
• Persie Gin from Perthshire. A new start-up this year, the rural gin in three flavours has been created by the distiller behind the touring Gin Club.
• Scottish company Dukkah Delights, launching Egyptian Dukkah for the first time in the UK.
• Rawnchy from Glasgow, showcasing its handmade raw vegan desserts.
• Tartanice – Scottish Ice Cream free from any artificial flavourings, colourings, preservatives and gums.
• Senga’s Chilli Kitchen – makers of spicy jams, jellies, oils and hot sauces.
• Sri Spice – Sri Lankan-style curry kits that are naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan-friendly and can be used with meat or fish.
• Cocoa Kalula – handcrafted chocolates from Ayrshire.
• The Very Lovely Sauce Company, launching new flavours of its sweet sauces –all handmade in Fife.
• Lessadds Syrups, homemade syrups from natural ingredients, without additives, from Dumfriesshire.
• Ogilvy Spirits – Ogilvy Scottish Potato Vodka – single estate premium vodka produced in Scotland on land tended by the Jarron family for four generations.
There’s more info on the show at