Entry tips I Closing date: Friday 6 November 2015
Tobacco Accessories Retailer of the Year
Roll your own tobacco is the star segment of the entire UK tobacco market – growing sales and share consistently. And key parts of the RYO scene are the modern tobacco accessories that have brought convenience, quality and style, as well as good retail margins, to a market that now spans all adult age groups and both genders. New regulations on display make it more important than ever that retailers know the opportunities that tobacco accessories present and are able to give consumers the information and range of accessories they demand.
Judges of the Tobacco Accessories Retailer of the Year award will be looking for:
• Stores with an extensive range of category leading tobacco accessories including cigarette papers, filter tips and roll your own accessories.
• A good understanding of the market, in particular of which items appeal to which type of consumer, and of the added value provided by recently launched filters and papers including slim and ultra slim products as well as products designed to address environmental concerns.
• Good systems to ensure availability, particularly of those products affected by the tobacco display ban.
• Good staff training to ensure all customer-facing staff can quickly and confidently give information to consumers on the tobacco accessories stocked by the store.
• Full knowledge of and compliance with tobacco market regulations as they affect tobacco accessories.
[btn link=”http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52382824574966″ target=”_blank” color=”forestGreen” size=”size-l” ]Enter now[/btn]
Republic Technologies (UK) Ltd are specialists in the ‘Roll Your Own’ segment with extensive experience in supplying market leading products in the categories of rolling papers, filter tips, lighters, matches and accessories through our group brands, including Swan, Zig Zag and Poppell.
Our knowledge of the market is sizeable and we are actively working with some of the largest retail, wholesale and distribution groups in the UK, developing their businesses through best practice category management.