Entry tips I Closing date: Friday 6 November 2015
Store Manager of the Year
Are you One in a Million?
Scotland’s stores play a vital role in communities throughout the country. Some are owner-operated but many are run by some of the most vital people in the industry – store managers. We’re on the search for some of the very best. Are you our One in a Million – Store Manager of the Year?
Judges will be looking for
• Excellent knowledge of the store, its customers, and its place in the local community.
• Excellent people management skills and a commitment to the development of colleagues.
• Great communication with customers.
• Excellent core retailing skills including merchandising, display, ensuring availability, stock control, cost control, wastage control, upselling and making the best of promotional activity.
• Great communication with the owner… or regional manager and other senior management if part of a large group.
• Willingness to feed back and play a full part in all projects and discussions on the store.
• Full knowledge of all legal, regulatory and compliance issues and a strong commitment to responsible retailing.
• Strong interest in the retail industry and a commitment to continuous learning and development.
[btn link=”http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52382824574966″ target=”_blank” color=”forestGreen” size=”size-l” ]Enter now[/btn]
The Golden Casket Group is delighted to sponsor ‘One in a Million’ Store Manager of the Year. The group has been manufacturing the finest confections and supplying retailers since 1959 with top brands – Millions, £onepounders, Buchanan’s, Gibbs, Hills and J&A Ferguson. Everything from boilings, fudge, chocolates, soft lines, mints and chews. Something to suit every retailer and every customer.
Wishing all entrants the best of luck!