Retail Technology Award
Good use of retail technology can improve the commercial performance, security and consumer appeal of a store. Are you using technology to good effect? Will you be the winner of the Retail Technology Award?
Judges will be looking for
• Good understanding of how retail technology can aid efficiency, customer service and profitability in retail businesses.
• Desire to fully understand the functionality that can be offered by retail technology systems and how that can help a business achieve its short, medium and long-term goals.
• Effective use of technology to enhance performance in core retail functions such as stock control and ordering, cashflow, price control, profit analysis, news and magazine management, payments services, and security.
• Enthusiasm for effective staff training on retail technology.
• Good partnership working with retail technology suppliers.
• Good use of efficient technology supplied by other partners and stakeholders, which could include wholesalers, government bodies and trade associations.
• Commitment to consider retail technology possibilities when considering refits and other business developments.
We believe that good retailers need the tools we provide to maintain and improve excellent businesses.
[btn link=”https://www.scottishgrocer.co.uk/awards-entry-form/” color=”red” size=”size-l” ]Enter now[/btn]