Entry tips I Closing date: Friday 6 November 2015
Post Office Retailer of the Year
The Post Office is modernising its network and many Scottish retailers are taking up the opportunity to play their part in providing crucial services to customers and communities throughout the country. Are you our Post Office Retailer of the Year?
Judges will be looking for:
• Excellent provision of Post Office services in a business that also provides an excellent local store.
• Clear understanding of the local area and of the store’s and Post Office’s customers.
• Commitment to providing key Post Office services and store service through hours that offer excellent convenience to customers.
• Very high standards of reliability, professionalism and competence that suit delivery of important financial and personal services.
• Good training and great communication with staff on all aspects of Post Office and general service.
• Enthusiasm for on-going development of store and Post Office services.
[btn link=”http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52382824574966″ target=”_blank” color=”forestGreen” size=”size-l” ]Enter now[/btn]
The Post Office believes combining a Post Office with a strong retail offer is the way forward and that the two benefit each other in terms of footfall and convenience for customers.
There are more than 1400 branches in Scotland – from remote island communities to our large towns and cities – and more than a million customers visit them every week for a range of essential services.
We provide the things that are important – travel money, tax for the car, passports, postage, insurance, mortgages, savings and easy access to local and national government services. Combine that offer with successful retail and you have an essential offer for any high street.