Licensed Retailer of the Year
Beer, wines, spirits and other drinks play a major role in many Scottish local stores. However, drinks is a category that needs careful attention and care. We’re looking for a retailer who provides a great drinks service and who does so creatively and responsibly.
Are you our Licensed Retailer of the Year?
Judges will be looking for
• A great range of beers, wines, spirits, ciders and other drinks that is well-tuned to the needs of the store’s customers.
• Interest in developments in the drinks market, including product knowledge, product provenance, new product launches and seasonal marketing activity.
• Excellent understanding of the importance of good chiller display, on-shelf display and, if appropriate, off-shelf stacks.
• Excellent merchandising and good understanding of the part played by various pack sizes in drinks displays.
• Good use of promotional activity within the regulations defined by Scottish laws on alcohol retailing.
• Good training for alcohol-retailing staff.
• Full compliance with laws, regulations and best practice in alcohol retailing.
SPONSORED BY :
The Kestrel brand is very proud of its Scottish heritage which is bound up with the history of the brewery and its surroundings. The brewing credentials of Kestrel lager beer are also firmly Scottish, with all of the barley used in the brew recipe originating from local farms, and the water from a nearby natural source. Kestrel is proud to sponsor the Licensed Retailer of the Year Award category for 2015, and looks forward to congratulating the winner on the night.
[btn link=”https://www.scottishgrocer.co.uk/awards-entry-form/” color=”red” size=”size-l” ]Enter now[/btn]