Licensed Retailer of the Year
Beer, wines, spirits and other drinks play a major role in many Scottish local stores. However, drinks is a category that needs careful attention and care. We’re looking for a retailer who provides a great drinks service and who does so creatively and responsibly.
Are you our Licensed Retailer of the Year?
Judges will be looking for:
• Range assortment A great range of beers, wines, spirits, ciders and other drinks that is well-tuned to the needs of the store’s customers.
• Knowledge Interest in developments in the drinks market, including product knowledge, product provenance, new product launches and seasonal marketing activity.
• Display Excellent understanding of the importance of good chiller display, on-shelf display and, if appropriate, off-shelf stacks.
• Merchandising Excellent merchandising and good understanding of the part played by various pack sizes in drinks displays.
• Promotions Good use of promotional activity within the regulations defined by Scottish laws on alcohol retailing.
• Training Good training for alcohol-retailing staff.
• Compliance Full compliance with laws, regulations and best practice in alcohol retailing.
[btn link=”https://form.jotform.com/62476407468970″ target=”_blank” color=”red” size=”size-l” ]Enter now[/btn]
Founded on the docks of Glasgow in 1844, Whyte & Mackay is steeped in heritage and tradition. Our multi-award winning portfolio includes a number of highly respected whisky
and spirit brands including Whyte & Mackay, The Dalmore & Jura Single Malts, Glayva Liqueur, Vladivar Vodka and Cockspur Rum.
After three years of value share growth in the Off Trade we are ideally placed to support spirits category growth through creative and innovative thinking.