Entry tips I Closing date: Friday 6 November 2015
Licensed Retailer of the Year
Beer, wines, spirits and other drinks play a major role in many Scottish local stores. However, drinks is a category that needs careful attention and care. We’re looking for a retailer who provides a great drinks service and who does so creatively and responsibly.
Are you our Licensed Retailer of the Year?
Judges will be looking for
• A great range of beers, wines, spirits, ciders and other drinks that is well-tuned to the needs of the store’s customers.
• Interest in developments in the drinks market, including product knowledge, product provenance, new product launches and seasonal marketing activity.
• Excellent understanding of the importance of good chiller display, on-shelf display and, if appropriate, off-shelf stacks.
• Excellent merchandising and good understanding of the part played by various pack sizes in drinks displays.
• Good use of promotional activity within the regulations defined by Scottish laws on alcohol retailing.
• Good training for alcohol-retailing staff.
• Full compliance with laws, regulations and best practice in alcohol retailing.
[btn link=”http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52382824574966″ target=”_blank” color=”forestGreen” size=”size-l” ]Enter now[/btn]
Founded on the docks of Glasgow in 1844, Whyte & Mackay is steeped in heritage and tradition.
Our multi-award winning portfolio includes a number of highly respected whisky and spirit brands including Whyte & Mackay Blended Whisky, The Dalmore Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jura Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Glayva Liqueur, Russian Standard Vodka, Vladivar Vodka and Cockspur Rum.
After three years of volume share growth in the Off Trade we are ideally placed to support spirits category growth through creative and innovative thinking.