Two awards: • Milk Category • Yogurts/Desserts Category
Milk is one of the most important items sold in any convenience store, drawing footfall and driving revenue.
An intelligent approach to selling this crucial staple can yield huge rewards, proving a good milk retailer is a good overall retailer.
What would make you Milk Retailer of the Year?
• Well-merchandised fixture that reflects consumer trends.
• Appropriate product range for consumer base.
• Strategic utilisation of signage, refrigeration, POS.
• Striving for category growth.
• 100% focus on full availability.
YOGURTS AND DESSERTS
Chilled yogurts and desserts provide a growth area for the retail sector, catering to those with a sweet tooth as well as those with an eye on the waistline.
This award recognises the retailer who is using their skills to make the most of this booming category.
The judges want to see:
• Layout and signage that drives sales of yogurts and desserts.
• A core range of the best-performing brands with a balance of healthy products and indulgent treats.
• Variety of sizes and pack combinations to meet customer needs.
• Up-to-date with market trends and NPD.
• Maximisation of meal and snack occasions (breakfast/dessert/on the go).
SPONSORED BY :
Müller Wiseman Dairies processes and delivers around 30% of the fresh milk consumed in Britain every day. We are the home of some of the country’s best loved milk brands but the star of our show is undoubtedly the iconic Müller Wiseman Black & White brand milk.
Our regional-label packs promote traceability and help customers meet the increasing consumer-led demand for produce with provenance.
[btn link=”https://www.scottishgrocer.co.uk/awards-entry-form/” color=”red” size=”size-l” ]Enter now[/btn]